Congratulations and Welcome to the
2018 Mentor-Protege Program Participants.
| Kathy Daumer |
| Jeffrey Cohen |
|Margaret Snagg ||David Stearman |
|Joel Bosch ||Bob Justice |
|Megan Skuller ||Julie Maza |
|Carol Carter ||Judy Robinson |
|Kelly Walter ||Wendy Frieman |
|Imani Tinter ||Jennifer Bowman |
|Sarah Koczot ||Ethan Meulyn |
|Rebecca Frye ||Cheryl Howarth |
|Spencer Cylinder ||Neal Levene |
|Samantha Strasser ||Paul Sullivan |
|George Whitehurst ||JJ Anderson |
"The Association of Proposal Management Professionals – National Capital Area (APMP-NCA) Mentor Protege program made a huge difference for me in my career. My mentor worked with me for two years to develop my confidence, strengths, and skills. During that time, I achieved Foundation Level certification, expanded my network, received two promotions, and greatly improved my capacity for skills and leadership development."
Strengthen Tomorrow's Workforce TODAY!
The APMP-NCA Mentorship Program is designed to engage leading proposal professionals to influence up-and-coming professionals and to provide personal guidance in a dynamic way.
As a mentor/mentee, your commitment is critical to the success of the program and the mutual benefit of your mentorship. Because of this, we ask that participants set aside time at least once per month to meet with your mentor/mentee. We further ask that you document your time (date, duration, main points of discussion, etc.) so APMP-NCA can accurately assess the structure, objectives, and outcomes of the program at the end of the year and also to earn CEUs.
- Glean knowledge from experienced professionals in the field
- Exchange “war stories” and share lessons learned
- Invest in the proposal profession and help it grow
- Receive personal training/tips and techniques
- Mentors receive CEUs towards APMP certification
- Hone technological skills and growing trends
- Build relationships with others in the industry
- Get to know your fellow chapter members and learn of opportunities to get involved in APMP-NCA
- Gain different perspectives on alternate approaches
- Must be an active APMP Member
- Ability to commit 4-8 hours per month
If you have questions, please email email@example.com