Get published in our eZine: Call for articles
The theme for the APMP-NCA Winter Executive Summary eZine is "Winning Orals". This issue will cover all aspects of orals, from graphics to presentation to coaching, to name a few.
Your submission to the eZine helps you and your company gain exposure to more than 1,200 readers, and demonstrates your thought leadership. Circulate your ideas for topics with our LinkedIn Group (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1164157) before you start writing!
* Font: 12 point, Times New Roman, single-spaced
* Word Count: strictly 975 words or less
* Graphics are encouraged; please ensure any graphics are free of copyright violations
* Adhere to the theme as much as possible
* Thoroughly proofread your article
* Include a short bio (strictly 75 words or less) and picture
Submitting an article doesn't guarantee publication, but will typically be published within the next few issues if not included in our Winter issue.
The deadline for submission is February 28, 2018. Send your article to our Editor Candy Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.