We're looking for articles for our Spring eZine regarding Thinking Like an Evaluator.
The theme for the APMP-NCA Spring Executive Summary eZine is Thinking like an Evaluator. The articles in this issue will focus on how proposals are evaluated by both commercial and government evaluators and how to use this knowledge when writing proposals. Your submission to the eZine helps you and your company gain exposure to our 1,000 readers and demonstrates your thought leadership.
Submit your article and, if you want even more exposure, a corresponding blog post for our website, by April 21, 2017. Article submission guidelines:
- Font: 12, times new roman, single spaced
Word Count – Strictly 975 Words or less
Graphics are always encouraged, but not required. Please ensure any graphics you submit are licensed and free of any copyright violations
- Adhere to the current eZine’s theme as much as possible
- Thoroughly proofread your articles before submission
- Indicate whether you would like your article to also be published as a blog post on the APMP-NCA website; if so, submit a version no more than 500 words.
- Include a short author’s bio (strictly 75 words or less) and author’s picture.
Submission of article does not guarantee publication but typically would be published within the next few issues or as a blog on APMP-NCA website.
Submit your articles to eZine Editor Hannah Bauman: email@example.com